To remove the
OBJ box from the end of the title in WordPress, you will need to edit the theme files.
- From the WordPress dashboard, go to “Appearance” and then click on “Editor.”
- On the right side of the editor, you will see a list of theme files. Look for the file that controls the display of the title (this is usually the
- Click on the file to open it in the editor.
- Look for the code that displays the title. It should be wrapped in some HTML tags, such as
- Find the
OBJbox and delete it from the code.
- Click the “Update File” button to save your changes.
Keep in mind that if you modify your theme files directly, any changes will be overwritten when the theme is updated. It is generally a better practice to create a child theme and make your changes there so that they will not be lost when the parent theme is updated.